Tuesday 12 November 2013

A food related love story

I once took my friend to Hard rock cafe. Cause that's where I work. so I get 50 percent off. Goin to your work to eat doesnt mean that you'll save money. It mans you'll eat twice the amount you normally would somewhere else.

So we had appetizers, mains and dessert. So far this story is amazing. The bad thing is I had planned to go stay the night at a lovely boys house! Tip for the guys: If you're on a date with a girl and she finishes her food AND wants dessert, she has no intention to have sex with you. I was brave thou and went.

I was so full I had to take pain killers. Damn you nachos! We go to bed (him, me and my stomach).I find it very hard to sleep, mainly cause the only position I manage to breathe in is on my back. and I never sleep on my back. The man places his arm on my stomach. Oh no, wrong move! I press my hands to my mouth and run to the bathroom. I didn't make it to the toilet, so I threw up in the sink. Hands still blocking my mouth, the nachos came out from my nose. I look into the mirror. You sexy motherfucker.

I start cleaning my naked body with mr muscle and toilet duck. what a lucky bastard that guy is,I thought to myself. I go to bed glittering like the cleanest of toilet tiles. And you know what the best part is?

He called back. I've heard theories men fall in love with the help of their smell sense. Must have been the smell of nachos coming from my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment