Tuesday 21 February 2012

Camel toeing through LFW

London Fashion Week! What a fabulous time to be fat!

In honour to that, I'm introducing all jeans that give me a camel toe. Remember, when Paddy called Amy Child unladylike when explaining to him what a camel toe is?

*Awkward silence*

Well.... I do, which is pretty sad. Tells probably of how big of a part Camel Toe is in my life. The only thing touching my vagina *mentally breaking down when remembering that you're fat and single*

To the point. First of all, have to say, I had to use a hanger with clips as my trousers were too big for a normal hanger..

In no particular order:



All cool people own a pair of Cheap Mondays. Own. Doesn't mean you have to fit into and wear them.



These bad boys are soo tight down there! I can only wear them with a long shirt. I wore these jeans at work, on the day I was given a work t-shirt. FFS. Rest of the day I slided between shelfs(Like the library scene from Harry Potter playstation game!)(*Awkward silence* We fat people know our video games), walking backwards. Serving customer's with my back towards them.


Cute? Maybe one day...


2015.Let's be realistic.


One of those 'Oh nice pair of baggy jeans' and they don't fit above your knees.


What you do with jeans that cannot fit above your knees. Make shorts out of them.


Too bad you cannot cut away a camel toe.


After wearing these my lips are as blue as the shorts are. The other lips.



And this camel toe.......Is famous in Finland after appearing as a one page size image in the newspaper:




These I do wear. They do give me camel toe, but it's not as in your face because the shorts are black. The label is named 'Bitches and junkfood' so the camel toe might be in the pattern, no?

Ok. That's all my camel toe jeans. With other words, all my jeans. *sigh*

ALSO:



These shorts are STRETCHY. STILL GIVING ME A FUCKING CAMEL TOE. Hope flames are still in fashion year 2015. OI 3rd of March I'm getting my vagina casted. SO stay tuned for the stripped down Camel toe post!

Get skinny xxx who are we tryin to fool? fuck fashion week, happy pancake day!

No comments:

Post a Comment