Wednesday 1 February 2012

Leyton logistics

I need to let you guys into a little bet me and Sandra had on, as im not sure we told you on the blog, only on our Twitter... 2 weeks ago i bet Sandra that i would be able to go to the gym 5 times a week the next week, and if i didn't, the consequence would be that i had to wear net shorts to a club. Leyton was one of the gyms i said i attended that week.
Now,
On with the story. A few days ago i was set on going to the gym after work, i had a spinning class on at Leyton Fitness First, TFL said it would only take 20 mins to get there from Hackney. The class started at 7.45 and i left work at 7. Well i'll be blunt. i missed the class cos fucking TFL lied!!! Why cant London be a nice, pint sized city like Helsinki??
So once i was at the gym i was confronted by a large black man behind the desk, 'you've missed the class sir.' dare be it i question his deep tone and try to attend the class anyway. I went to the changing room to use the toilet and was then going to leave as i did NOT plan to use the machines alone. i walk into the rest room to see the FATTEST MAN ever shaving his face, belly nd all clearly on display, at least if this was a gym i was ever attending again i wouldn't have to worry about taking off my shirt. Not to mention the fact he was wearing a wedding ring, WTF??
Anyway, this gym was so gross, grotty, full of chavs, and just genrally somewhere i never want to go again.
I left the gym and instantly called Sandra, i told her about how shit this gym was and how i missed my class and how it was my first and last time going to it! But that i thought she would like it cos it was full of black men.
The only thing she said to me,

.
.
.

"I thought you went to that gym before, you tellin' me you didn't go to the gym 5 times 2 weeks ago?"

fuck.

Two words: Net. Shorts.
So, im fucked. Sandra found out that i lied and didn't go to the gym 5 times. The worst part about this? I TOLD HER!
Dammit. Looks like i have to wear net shorts out the a club. this will be the worst moment of my life?
Im starting to realise that the only way i will be able to go the gym on days i work will be by going really early in the morning! Kinda sucks. But in the words of my friend Rosie: 'The only excuse for not going to the gym is if your have aids.'
So i guess i dont have a excuse. fuck.


Get Skinny. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment