Thursday 26 January 2012

Digital age of abuse

So yesterday i was on Facebook, as usual. (Its basically my second home, sadly.)
I saw others doing this quiz, so thought i would too. I DIDNT REALISE THE ANSWER COULD BE RUDE! So yeh, i did it and accidentally clicked submit twice, and got two shit results. As you can see to your left.
Really excited for the rest of the year........................

Its a bit like when Sandra asked me if i wanted to go with her speed dating,  I said no on the fact it was speed dating and involved the word speed.., and then she told me the details....
Basically. its a speed HATE type night but instand of talking normally to the person you are sitting infront, you instead tell them all the things wrong with them.
Yeh, ill defiantly pass.

http://www.feelinggloomy.com/page.php?id=40
- for those nut cases in London who LIKED the sound of that... there you go... Info is up there.

Lesson Learnt: Don't rely on a computer for sympathy. It wont tell you you're pretty.



Get Skinny xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment